1200 calorie diet – There are many people who are not satisfied with their weight. They want to lose it anyhow. Some people take medicines and syrups to get the same. But have you ever thought that syrups and capsules have side-effects? The 1200 diet calorie plan is a natural and the easiest way to have a healthy body. The diet covers proteins, vitamins, calcium, and other important nutrients under the limit of 1200 calories in a day. Foods containing a lot of carbohydrates, calories, and fats are usually nor preferred and must be avoided. Here is the list of foods that are covered and avoided under the diet:
What to eat
- Green vegetables and fruits with very less starch and calories must be consumed like mushrooms, carrots, peppers, bananas, apple, and other foods rich in vitamins.
- Unsaturated oil is termed to be the best food for a healthy diet. You can use olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, mustard oil, and bran oil to cook
- Proteins play a vital role as it not only helps your body to burn fat but you won’t feel hungry having it. The common food containing protein includes soy, mushroom, fish, beans, and much more.
- If you are following 1200 calorie diet then never miss your breakfast instead have a healthy breakfast as it gives you energy throughout the day. Try to eat comparatively less in the dinner to burn calories.
What to avoid
- Candy, sugar, white pasta are some common foods rich in simple carbohydrates. Consumption of simple carbohydrates increases your hunger in a short time so void eating it.
- Saturated food like red meat, butter, eggs, milk contains a lot of calories. Even a little consumption of it can increase your weight. So try to eat unsaturated food
- Do not drink alcohol during this diet as alcohol when enters your body, get converted into sugar. And this sugar increases the fat in your body, which leads to weight gain
Remember that skipping any meal cannot help you to lose weight instead you will get weaker and weaker. Try to eat healthy meals on time. If your weight is increasing day-by-day then consumption of fried foods and junk food can be the reason for it. Start following the 1200 calorie diet and lose your weight in the most simple and effective way.